Tuesday, April 15, 2014

You Can Handle it

I made this card for a friend of mine who just recently had back surgery. I wanted to let he know that I have been thinking of her and hope she has a speedy recovery! As most of you know I have a great sense of humor and love to make people smile. That is why I chose this Mo Manning stamp & Sentiment! I feel that it was perfect for my card!! I love this sentiment!! :) 


Thank you for stopping by!! 

I want to enter this card into the following challenges:

One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes April Challenge 


Supplies : 
Stamp - Mo Manning 
Colored Mediums - Copics
Flowers - Tim Holtz Rolled Flower 
Paper - From Stash Pretty sure its bobunny.  

3 comments:

Sarah said...

awww! This is a great card!! LOOOOVE The image and sentiment! It's soooo suits Cheri!! She's going to love it too!

Creative Tara said...

very cute! Perfect image and sentiment for the situation (though she may need help getting those big girl panties on for a while! LOL)

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for playing with us at Mo's!
Nela xx