Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - Anything Goes

Happy Thursday everyone!! Easter is upon us that means most of us get a 4 day weekend or maybe just a 3 day weekend! Happy Easter! :) 

Kraftin Kimmie's challenge this week is - Anything Goes! How fun is that. I made this card for a friends daughter. She hasn't been feeling herself lately and I wanted to cheer her up. So what better than a fairy princess and a horse!! I hope it puts a smile on her face!!


These are the flowers I used Cherry Lynn Flower dies. Distressed with Tim Holtz ink.


Thanks for stopping by Happy Easter to everyone!! Hope you enjoy the long weekend!!

3 comments:

Creative Tara said...

very pretty card Chris, I'm sure this brightened her day! I love those sparkly wings! Happy Easter :)

Stéphanie Beauchemin said...

This is so cute with our oldie goldie one! Thank you very much for playing with us at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card, Christine!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge!! Good Luck!
hugs, Sharon