Sunday, January 26, 2014

Scrapbookers paradise Challenge #9 Frosty

Happy New Years everyone! I hope that you all had an amazing holiday! I haven't been in the creative mood for a while but yesterday I sat down in my craft room and did a layout! Yipee!! Feels good to be back at it!
 
 Over at Scrapbookers Paradise they have a great challenge it is FROSTY! Well I found these pictures of us at the hot springs! Check out our hair! It is all frosty!! hahaha I figured it was perfect for this challenge!
 
 

This is my title on the page I used stickles to make it look frosty as well.
 
Thanks for stopping in!
 
I used Close to my heart Wonderland Papers

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Christine, This is such a fantastic layout! I love your frosty photos - though I am shivering at the thought of how freezing cold you must have all been getting out of the springs. I love how you've used the doilies and beautiful lace. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us! Hugs, Dawn

Linda Pekrul said...

These are PERFECT pictures for the challenge! The little touches you've added like the doilies, the snowflake border, and the stickles, really do give it a FROSTY feel! Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us this month!

fairyrocks said...

Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us. Love the brown with the blues on this 'Frosty' layout.