Monday, September 30, 2013

Playing in Pardise #5/Christmas cards

I did it! I was so excited I actually got some time in my scrapbook room this weekend. Spent saturday afternoon scrapbooking away! Over at Playing In Paradise they have a great sketch each month! I love there challenges and try to play as often as I can. I am cutting it close this month because today is the last day to enter! 

This is a double page layout but I really needed to get on my christmas cards. So I used the first sketch and away I went!




I made these cards using the Yuletide by we are memory keepers. I had so much fun with this sketch I made 3 cards!! The 4th card is in the making right now :)






Thanks for stopping by hope you have a great day!! I will be making more of these cards probably with this sketch!! What a great start on my christmas cards!! :) 

5 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh my gosh, what bright, happy Christmas cards! I love each and every one! It feels so good to get the cards made before the Christmas rush hits, doesn't it! I'm so glad you had time to scrap and were able to enter them. Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!!

fairyrocks said...

Christine,
Thank You for playing with us. I love this collection of cards, they are just too pretty. Keep smiling and creating

Dawn said...

These are beautiful! I love the way you used the sketch - it makes them look like pretty wrapped gifts. Lovely bright colours and details - I especially love the snowy trees on the first card. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise!

Gail said...

Hey Christine, just love your series of cards taken from the Scrapbookers Paradise - Playing in Paradise sketch. Your interpretation is so inspiring and love the colour palette you used for a very traditional Christmas.

Freya said...

I love the cards!! They look like little presents!! PS: which one do I get??? ;)