Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Birthday Card/High Hopes

 Seems that birthday just creep right up on me. I would love to make all my friends a birthday card but I work full time and have other things that need to be done before I can play in my scrapbook room!! 

This is one of my favorite High Hopes Stamps. Isn't he cute!!


The sentiment cracks me up every time I read it!! It says

"May the light always find you, 
on a dreary day.
When you need to be home,
may you find your way.
May you always have courage.
to take a chance.
And may you never find frogs.
in your underpants!"

Doesn't that just make you smile!!

Over at High Hopes they are having a Challenge #187 Punches & Dies. So I want to enter my card over there today!

I used: Memory Box Mansfield Frams Dies,  Copics to color , Paper from my stash, Flowers or wild orchard, Stamp & Sentiment High Hopes. 

Hope you have a great day! :)

4 comments:

katslittlepassion said...

so cute!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love that frog and senitment! Thanks for joining us for this weeks punches and dyes challenge on the High Hopes Blog!

fairyrocks said...

This just cracks me up. I had a little frog hop right into the house one evening this summer when I was walking the dog. I felt just like your card looks by the time I finished trying to catch it before the dog got it.

Dorothy S said...

So cute - I like the "frayed edges" look! Congratulations on the High Hopes win.