Friday, August 30, 2013

PPSC #4

Playing in Paradise has another great sketch!! PPSC #4 . Playing in paradise is one  of my favorite challenge sites! They have great stuff that they post daily as well! I love to sit with my morning cup of tea and blog hop! Well this blog is one of the blogs I see everyday! :) 

So here is the sketch!

Here is my take on the sketch. This wasn't a very good picture 

 So here is another! Can you see where my light was sitting! It was late last night that I finished this layout and wanted to get it up on my blog this am!! 

I just love the last picture of my family! OMG the look on my daughters face is priceless!! 
 Thanks for stopping in. Have a great long weekend and happy back to school for all you moms!


Papers, Close to My Heart,
Smashbook stash stuff!
Quickutz tangerine alphabet. (I actually pulled out the squeeze tool)



4 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Thank you for playing with us Christine. I love how you interpreted this sketch. Keep smiling and creating

Eulanda said...

So I saw this the other day on my phone but I wanted to make sure I commented because I thought it was so stinkin' cute. Great layout and love that frame you added. LOL love the look on Sammy's face too. hee hee One day she'll get it. ha ha ha!

Dawn said...

OMG! I love your LO!! That photo truly is priceless :) and I love how you've framed it. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this month and for the kind words about our blog :)

Hugs, Dawn

katslittlepassion said...

what a very nice LO :)

i'm your new follower!