Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A wedding Card & Saturated Canary Challenge #49

Congrats Tara!! This weekend a friend of mine got married! I didn't make it to the wedding but I have made this beautiful card for her! I am sending it out in the mail today! I have a few busy weeks ahead of me so I wanted to make sure I got it up on my blog!! :) Tara owned my favorite local scrapbook store in Williams Lake. Creative Accents. She has closed the store, gotten married and is now on the road to her new home in the states!! Good luck lady!! 



I have no idea what papers these are because Tara sent me up some papers, ribbon and a few flowers. to see what I can come up with!! I colored my saturated canary image with copics, and found this heart charm in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at saturated canary hugs Rebekah xx