Monday, August 12, 2013

A birthday Card

I made this card for my moms birthday that is coming up the end of August. I just love that Kraftin Kimmie stamp!! LOL Over at One Crazy Stamper's challenge for august is birthday! She is also having a GDT challenge. So I am going to enter this card in for that!! 

I love glitter can you tell! LOL 


Here is the inside of my card. I don't normally do anything to the inside but I had to use the image!! Of course I had to add some glitter in there as well!! 

Stamp is Kraftin Kimmie
Copics, paper from my stash, Made the flowers, Stickles.


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Nicely done, thanks for playing our challenge. I love the color and the image super cute!

Leanne DT One Crazy Stamper!

Eulanda said...

OH MY GAWD that image is hysterical!! The one on the inside looks like he's so hung over. ha ha ha! LOVE DOILY'S!! And no surprise with the glitter - hee hee. Maybe that stamp I had on FB the other day was you too. Blood type = glitter. LOL!