Monday, July 15, 2013

Playing in Paradise Sketch Challenge #3/Another Layout!

Ok folks I have been on a crafting roll! I have gotten 2 layouts done this week and I have another one started!! Did some coloring and going to make a card! Yes I have found my MOJO!! Thank goodness! 

So here is my layout I did this weekend. Another beautiful picture of my daughter! We had so much fun during our photo shoot!! Thanks to Tracy! 


So over at Scrapbookers Paradise they have a great sketch challenge! I love a good sketch! It sure jump starts my mojo! So here is the sketch I used for my layout!

I used a close to my heart paper pack. Takes the guess work out of what papers go with what!! :) 

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You have been on a roll Chris!! Love the flowers and the folded side!

Tanya S said...

Wow I'll say your mojo is back.WHat a fab layout.Love that sketch...may have to play with it :)

Dawn said...

A gorgeous layout Christine! The papers are so beautiful and match the photo so well. Love the folded corners and beautiful embellishments. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us this month :)

Hugs, Dawn

fairyrocks said...

Christine, this is such a pretty interpretation of the sketch, thank you so much for Playing with us.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Great layout! I love this collection - I think I still have a few papers left. I'll have to pull it out :-)

Linda Pekrul said...

Such a pretty girl... and such a lethal looking weapon! LOL. I love your interpretation of the sketch. The folded corners and rosettes are a lovely touch! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge at Playing in Paradise!

Electra said...

This is great, I love your flowers!

fairyrocks said...

This is a fun layout. Such a wicked looking instrument for such a beautiful girl to be wielding. Thanks for playing with us, I hope we will see more of your work. Keep smiling and creating.