Friday, July 12, 2013

Page Maps/Summer camp

Hey fellow bloggers! It has been a while since I have made an actual layout! I have decided that since my husband golfs every Wednesday night that will be my scrapbook room night! I have some beautiful photos that needs to be made into layouts. 

So over at Scrapbook Nerds they have a summer camp! What a great idea you don't even have to leave home to go!! :) I have joined summer camp and with the first challenge it is to make a banner on your project. 

 Also Over at Page maps they have a great challenge with this sketch:


Who doesn't love a good sketch to jump start your mojo!! This is my take on the sketch. The pictures are of my daughter. Isn't she a beauty! A very talented friend of mine took these pictures for us. We did family pictures, then she took a bunch of my daughter! 


Feels great to get a layout done! Thanks for stopping in! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are gorgeous pictures Chris! I really love your take on the sketch and I am sooooo loving your scrabble title banner!! Such a fabulous idea!! I'm sooooo glad you've decided to join us @ Nerd Camp!! :)

Dorothy E said...

So pretty and delicate! Like you little wisp of a daughter!Looking forward to seeing more from you!

Tanya S said...

OOOh love the tiles ! Beautiful layout and daughter ;) Loving this color combo !!