Monday, July 29, 2013

Another Layout!! Sketches In Thyme Sketch #116

Sketches in Thyme Sketch#116! I seen this sketch and had to use it! It is such a cool sketch!! I also added some bling for Challenge #2 Let it Shine over at Scrapbook Nerd for summer camp!! I am a little behind but I will catch up!! I promise!!


So we had family photos done this June. Here are some more pictures of my beautiful daughter. Sorry about the glare on the photo. It was late last night when I finished and I wanted to get it on my blog today. 


I used Close To My Heart Paper, some bling I had in my stash, glimmer mist, and a ribbon that says LOVE in glitter!!

3 comments:

Sura said...

So sweet! Thank you for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.
Surama

luciana sanches said...

that cuteness,beautiful photos!! .... Thank you for your participation in SIT, kisses

Paula said...

Congrats on winning! Love your layout :)