Monday, April 1, 2013

Sn@p page

I got some more play time and started working on my Sn@p album. I am doing a 2013 album this year. Just want to make sure I get some nice scrapbooking done because time just flies when you are having fun!! I have had good intentions in the past and well I think that if I do a yearly smash book I might actually get some stuff done!! So enough chat look what I did!! 

This is my title page in my sn@p book. I chose to use the brown book for this year. 


I really like the sn@p line. The colors are so bright and I love that!! 

Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Roxy said...

What an awesome idea! I'll have to make sure to check back for updates! Great title page, love it!

Tanya S said...

This is fabulous ! I really need to get going on my smash books.So far I stocked everything to make it lol