Friday, April 5, 2013

Playing in Paradise Challenge #111 Guest Designer

 Happy Friday everyone!! Over at  Playing in Paradise they have a great fun new challenge and guess what? I have been asked to be Guest Designer this week!! 

The Challenge this week is Emboss Something! Dry, Wet, combination you choose! Fun hey! 

Here is my card


I used white core card stock (Close To My Heart) Pulled out one of my favorite embossing folders and embossed. Next I sanded it down a bit not too much but enough to bring out the butterfly's  Next I used tattered pink glimmer mist and sprayed it down to get some more pink on it. Than I added my embellishment and glued it all down!  

Thanks for looking and please head over and play along with us at Playing in Paradise they have a great fun new challenge every week!

4 comments:

Linda Pekrul said...

FANTASTIC job! LOVE your card. The embossing, and the misting, and the scrabble letters, combined with doilies!! LOVE! It was great having you on the team this week!

fairyrocks said...

Thank you so much for being our Guest this week at Playing in Paradise. I love your butterfly emboss. Just so pretty. Well done, keep smiling and creating.

Notes by Nina said...

Very nice card Christine, this technique is fabulous and I love the letter tiles. So glad you joined our team this week.

Dawn said...

Stunning card! Gorgeous embossing and pretty details. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week!

Hugs, Dawn