Monday, April 22, 2013

A card :)

I had some time this weekend to play with my scrapbook stuff! I didn't really feel like scrapbooking so I figured I would color up this cute image and make a card! I want to enter this card into two challenges:



At this time Saturated Canary are my favorite images! She is such a talented lady!! They are so much fun to color!! Of course I colored her up in Blue and Brown because that is my favorite color combo!! :)

As for use something recycled I dug through my scraps and used those but I also grabbed some toilet paper and made some fringes!! I used some brown ink to distress the paper a bit. What do you think!! :) 

Another close up of the toilet paper fringe!! 

Thanks for stopping in hope you have a great week! :)

Paper is from my stash, Flowers are wild orchard, stickles for glitter, Copics

7 comments:

Graphicat said...

Gorgeous my friend! Pretty blues!! ;o) I love how you framed her on the card.
Cheers
Cheri
PS... don't fall down when you see me commenting in blog land! Im not ill... lol well... maybe, on some good drugs anyhow

Linda Pekrul said...

She is an adorable little girl! Love your blues and browns and LOVE the toilet paper fringe. It's perfect!! Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Roxy said...

Wow, gorgeous, love the glittery balloon and accents!!!

Loopylou. said...

so pretty, I love the blingy sparklies!
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Christine. The little SC sweetie is adorable and beautifully coloured. And the TP fringes - brilliant! Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this week.

Hugs, Dawn

fairyrocks said...

Your big blue eyed girl is just perfect. Thank you for Playing in Paradise with us this week.

Sarah said...

I love this card Chris! The toilet paper fringes are brilliant!! Hope you got the copics I sent ya!!