Monday, April 15, 2013

A few birthday cards & PPC #112

A few birthday cards!! So this weekend I made a few birthday cards! and guess what over at Playing in Paradise Challenge #112 they had a great sketch that I just loved!! Here is the sketch

This is one of my takes on the sketch this card I made for a very special little girl in Texas who is going to be celebrating her 8th birthday without her dad. Very sad story but here is my card. I hope that it brings a smile to her face!! 
 I used my copics to color, Bobunny paper, magnolia image, stampin up doilies die, fence die is memory box. The sentiment is a Graphicat. The DT is doing up amazing cards for this little girl as well! Check them out!

This card below is my masculine card! Man those are hard!! LOL This card is made for my daughters boyfriend. I hope he likes it!! 


I used my copics to color, Tim Holtz ribbon (my favorite) Kenny K Image, paper from my stash. Close to My Heart buttons.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab cards Chris!! I really like the hockey one!!

Linda Pekrul said...

I LOVE your Magnolia card! So wonderful for a little girl. The sparkles are just perfect!

And the hockey card .... LOVE too! When my boys were playing hockey they would have loved to get a card like this!!

Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise with us this week!

Dawn said...

Two gorgeous cards! Tilda looks so sweet and the colours are so cheerful and bright, they are sure to bring a smile. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise.

Hugs, Dawn

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous cards, I love the fun bright colours of your Tilda card. Thank you for joining us for Playing in Paradise this week.

Regan said...

These are both awesome!
{hugs}
Regan

Jessi Fogan said...

These are both great! I love the raindrop sentiment - how sweet. And the film strip tape? *drool* :) Thanks so much for playing in Paradise with us!