Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Desk for the Family Room

It has been a while since I have posted anything. I haven't been creating at all. I so miss it. I have been busy with my family and after school commitments!  

 I have not been in my beautiful scrapbook room since Dec 2012 :(. This last weekend we went out of town shopping and guess what I found!! It is perfect for the family room. That way while we are watching family tv I can create!! 
My husband is going to put it on wheels so I can easily move it to where ever I am!! :) I can't wait! Now all I need is some time to put this baby together and fill it up!! :) Hopefully I will have some time to create in the next few weeks!

3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Ok so where did you get it.. what a great idea..Take care

Christine D said...

I got it at Michaels in Grande Prairie.

Freya said...

You were in GP and you didn't stop in??!!! :( Jealous though, I would love one of these!!! :)