Monday, March 25, 2013

A Spring Card

Happy Spring everyone! Well it is spring break up here in northern British Columbia and it is starting to feel like it this week anyway!! :) last week we had a blizzard but now it is starting to feel like spring! 

Over at Playing in Paradise#109  they have there weekly challenge going on. It is add a banner to your project. So this weekend I colored up a mo manning image . I dusted off my copics and took them for a spin!! :)


It has been a while since I have created and it sure felt good. I have a spot set up in my family room now so hopefully I get more creating done! 

I want to enter this card into two challenge:



Happy Spring everyone!!


Colored with Copics
Wild Orchard Flowers
some bling from my stash
Bo bounny Paper
Mo Manning Image (Cinderella)

6 comments:

Dawn said...

A beautiful Spring card. Love the sweet Mo image and the brown and blue colour combo. A fantastic design with a wonderful symmetry about it. Thanks so much for Playing in Paradise this week. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs, Dawn

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely card.. nice to see you at it again.. we are waiting for spring as well.. take care

Linda Pekrul said...

Oh that's just too cute! (Reminds of something I need to get started doing too! LOL) Like your idea for a banner too! I'm so glad you've gotten back to creating, and that you chose to share your card with us at Playing in Paradise!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, this image is so cute and I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

fairyrocks said...

This is adorable, and I was mooning around the cleaners isle in my local grocery store, thinking 'I wonder does anyone Spring Clean anymore?'
Because I still feel the urge to clean everything in the spring. LOL
{sometimes I sit down till it goes away}
Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, it'll feel so much better having time & a little space to create :) I love this Mo Manning image (I just played around colouring some different ones yesterday....love her stuff!) Love the rich colours you chose too. Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us this week!

PS - did you realize you've got Word Verification turned on? This is Blogger's default setting. You may find you get more comments if you switch to "Comment Moderation" or even "disable anonymous comments".