Friday, November 2, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #29

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Eulanda
Happy Birthday to you!!

Eulanda is one of my favorite twins! I want to wish her and her sister a very Happy Birthday for today!If you want to wish her a happy birthday please head on over to her blog

I hope that you like your card Eulanda!! The picture isn't very good because I took it with my phone :( but it will have to do because I had to send it out earlier this week so it would get to her. 


Happy birthday my dear friend! :) 

May today you get all that you wish for! 

I am entering this card in to the Saturated Canary Challenge 29 shaped card. 

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow this is goregous, thanks so much for joining us at saturated canary its lovely to have you, big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

Eulanda said...

Holi crap you took that with your phone? It looks pretty good actually!! WOW! AND I LOVE THE CARD!! Thank you thank you sooooo much!! As is anything, it's better in real life. Love the flowers, the swirls, the layering, the color combo and your coloring. Ok I love the WHOLE THING! hee hee
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !! Hugs!