Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Playing in Paradise #92

One of my favorite challenge sites I go to weekly is Playing in Paradise. I love there challenges. They switch it up every week! With that being said this is the challenge for this week! a sketch! Who doesn't love a good sketch!! 

P)laying in Paradise Challenge #92


Here is my take on the sketch!! It is a birthday card for my bestie! 


The image is a tickled pink image, the sentiment is a graphicat. Colored with copics and added some bling and ribbons from my stash!

5 comments:

fairyrocks said...

Zombie Wonderful. Thank you for playing in paradise with us this week. Love your Zombie girl.

Angela Fehr said...

How funny! I love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

I cannot even tell you how much I LOVE THIS CARD! That image & sentiment BEYOND crack me up :) It's a special friend card for sure...lol! Thanks so much for playing in Paradise with us this week :)

Eulanda said...

BROL I love that sentiment and you did a great job with this card! I'm such a doily fan so luv that and same with the TH flimstrip. She probably loved it!! Hugs!

Hannah said...

awesome card!