Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Cheri!!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Cheri! Happy birthday to you!

Cheri over at Graphicat Sketches and Graphicat Designs is having a birthday today! She is the big 40!! oh sorry 29 again! :)

 For Cheri's birthday some of her very talented friends have put together a blog hop in her honor!! :) You should be coming from Carol's Blog

I already sent Cheri her birthday card I was actually on time this year! That is a first for me!! So I found this sign and thought of us!

A few years ago at a crop! Cheri & me!! :) Those were the days! 

Wish I still lived next door to you so we could have a birthday drink! Happy Birthday Dear Friend! 


Teila doesn't have a blog but wanted me to say Happy Birthday to Cheri as well!!

Cheri & Teila
 Happy birthday Cheri!!

And your next stop in this blog hop is the very talented Janet's blog!!

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

I do have your card and I love it! Thank you so much dear friend. But now I want that sign too!!! LOL must find one!
Thank you for the birthday wishes from you and TEila. I am very blessed to have such amazing friends.
Love you
Cheri

Minnie Maines said...

I want that sign too Chis! Some very nice pics of some gorgeous ladies!

CJ Shumaker said...

Awwww Chris this is nice some fabulous pics of se amazing ladies! I want that sign too lol! It's perfect!

Tanya S said...

Love that sign !! Want it !

Eulanda said...

LOL! What a great sign! Sometimes a piece of me wishes that you and me hadn't moved. Sigh...whatever. LOL! Thanks for adding birthday wishes to the hop. Great post!