Monday, October 15, 2012

Graphicat Sketch 18

Graphicat Sketch 18 is up and ready to go. I actually had time to make a card with this sketch! What a fun sketch to play with!! :) You do not have to use a graphicat image if you don't want to but it is always nice!! :)    Here is the sketch


Here is my take on the sketch. I needed a nice thank you card for a friend of mine. So here it is! I used kraftin Kimmy stamps. I love anything tea :) I colored with copics. 


Hope you like it! :)

Don't forget to check out the other crafty cats creations! :)

2 comments:

Plastic Card said...

What a great card. So lovely design. I like the softness of colors and that image is absolutely gorgeous. I appreciate your work.

Eulanda said...

HEY this is super cute!! Love that color combo and great sentiment. How did I miss this?!!