Monday, September 24, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #26 Mojo Monday Sketch 259

The challenge over at Saturated Canary #26 is use at least 2 things that start with "B"! 

For my card that I am going to enter I made a birthday card with 
Blue, Black, Bottle cap and Blue Bling!!:) 

I also used Mojo Monday sketch 259 Isn't it a great sketch! I actually used this sketch twice this weekend! :) I just love it!!


I just love this image from Saturated Canary "Smashy Bob" Isn't she cute!!

 For the bottle cap I cute a piece of paper, glued it down then added glossy accents and bling then I sprinkled glitter on top!


 I made this card with a special friend in mind! I hope she likes it!! yes I am posting the card before I send it out because I wanted to make sure I got my card entered into the challenge!!

7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just adorable fantastic work sweetie, thank you for joining us at saturated Canary this time big huggles Pops x x x

ms.espresso said...

very sweet card, Chris! Love that smashy image and the sketch really is fab... love it!

June Nelson said...

Hiya hunnie what an adorable card, and I love your colour combo and layout sweets, thanks for joining us at saturated canary this time its lovely to have you, big huggies June xxxx

Eulanda said...

Oh I just love the SC images Love what you did with the ribbon and great take on that sketch! Hugs!

Denimo said...

Cute, cute card hun! You've just done a wonderful job! So glad you could join our Saturated Canary challenge. Good luck!
Hugs, Denise

Vicky said...

Fabulous card, love the colour.

Thank you for joining us at SC Challenges, hope you will join us next time.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Plastic Cards Printing said...

Such a wonderful card. So great job. The CAS style design make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.