Thursday, August 2, 2012

Scrapbookers Paradise Challenge 77

Scrapbookers Paradise challenge # 77 is a sketch!! I love sketches! They make my mojo flow and that is a good thing! 

Last night my husband was out golfing so I had the house to myself. I put on Big Brother and made a card for a friend of mine. Using this sketch:


This is my take on the sketch



Paper: Spring Time (echo Park) & Stampin Up Card stock
Coloring: Copics
Stamps: Saturated Canary (I love her images) They are so much fun to color.
Embellishments: From Stash

Have a great long weekend! :)



6 comments:

SHARY said...

What a pretty card. Love the decorative border and flowers.xx

Hill Top Creations said...

Love this well colored and put together love the saying.. Well done.. take Care

Angela Fehr said...

I absolutely love the colours you used for this project. Beautiful!

Allison said...

What a super fun image...love the coloring here! Great take on the sketch...thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

onecraftymama said...

I think I want a skirt just like that! It looks like so much fun to wear :) Love your colouring :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Playing in Paradise this week!

fairyrocks said...

Thank You for this Christine, you have done a beautiful job, and also won. please email me at faeiryrocks@telus.net for the details!!