Friday, August 10, 2012

Playing in Paradise Guest Designer

Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge #79 - Guest Designer

Hey everyone!! So over at one of my favorite challenge blogs I am a guest designer for the week!! 

This week over at Scrapbooker's Paradise  they are having a color inspiration challenge!!

Come on over and join us this week! :) 

So these are colors that I don't normally use. The first thing I thought to use was my Kraftin Kimmy stamp. Isn't he cute!! 

I found these beautiful flowers in my stash!! Aren't they a perfect match!!

Paper: Echo Park Summer Days, Stampim Up Cardstock
Stamps: Kraftin Kimmy, Just Rite Cling - Signs of life
Markers: Copics
Nesties: Stampin Up Nesties

Thanks for stopping by and head over to Scrapbooker's Paradise and join the challenge

2 comments:

Sarah said...

soooo love this card Chris! and those flowers are a perfect match! congrats on the GDT!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous fun card, what a cute image. Congrats on being the guest designer this week.