Monday, August 20, 2012

Graphicat Sketchs Challenge #14 & Saturated Canary's Challenge #24


Come over and join us at Graphicat Sketches for another beautiful sketch and a check out the rest of the Graphicat's!

Here is the sketch:

Here is my take on the sketch. I have been falling in love with Saturated Canary's images! She is another very talented lady!! I have to say I am very impressed with my coloring on this image!! :) 


For those of you who don't know I love flowers. In a magazine I read recently this lady used transparent paper and cute a circle or flower, emboss with circles and shade in the embossed circles! I love them.. Can you see it behind my purple flower? 

I also want to enter this card into Saturated Canary's Challenge #24
Photo inspiration. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Paper: from my stash
Image: Saturated Canary
Sentiment: Graphicat Designs
Copic Markers



2 comments:

Jane said...

I love your flowers.....thanks for joining us at SC Challenges xx

Eulanda said...

Awwww that is so sweet!! I love those flowers and yes I can see the transparent circle and it looks cool! I can even see the dots!! Great coloring and yup those SC images rock! Wish there was more time in a day. Jeesh!! Hugs!