Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sketches In Thyme #78


So i had a great long weekend! A good friend of mine came for a visit and we spent the weekend challenginer our selves in the scrapbook room! Although I didn't get much done. A card and a layout it was a great time! :) I am so glad that she came up. 

Sketches in Thyme has been one of my favorite sketches in blog land!! They are so easy to do and so much fun!! So here is sketches in thyme Challenge #78.


So here is my take on the sketch. 


I just love these pictures. I have wanted to scrapbook these for a while now! So here it is! :) I used my silhouette for the title & the flourish, butterfly. In the butterfly it says FLY that was perfect for these pictures! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! 


9 comments:

Kim said...

Great page! Love the title and the polka dots! Thanks for playing along with us @ SIT :)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

Beautiful beautiful page!!!

Tracy

Sarah said...

Glad you and Teila had a good time!! It looks like you had fun in the crafty room too! I loooove that butterfly and flourish! I really like your take on the sketch too! Nice job using 4 pics instead of 3!

Nuki Adiati said...

Crazy about that silhouette! And you are so right, those pictures are amazing...
Thank you for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme :)

Hugs,
Nuki

tiffany said...

a weekend in the craft room with a friend sounds wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

Anne said...

Weekends scrapbooking are just the best !! I like your layout . I think the colours work beautifully with the pictures and the little butterfly just adds a spring touch to it. Thank you for playing at SIT.

Anne

Eli said...

great take of the sketch! and the butterfly is super!
eli

April said...

Very cute! Great mix of colors. :) Thank you for playing along with Sketches In Thyme!
- April

Sally Cranney said...

Love the beautiful title work! That butterfly rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!