Monday, April 30, 2012

Playing In Paradise #64

Playing in Paradise Challenge #64 Friendship!! 

So my daughters Friend was over last week and asked me to make her a canvas! I said sure!! I seen this challenge and thought Perfect!! So I made a canvas for her. Her only rule was NO PINK!! LOL well that was hard for me because I always use pink in my stuff!! These pictures were taken last summer! Summer of 2011. You can't see it very good but the top picture has a beautiful rainbow behind the girls!! 


I stamped the green paper with close to my heart stamps. Same with the title! I also cut out the letters, glittered them then I used liquid glass on them to make them pop! 
I used my score pal to make the flowers. 
I found little charms that reminded me of the girls and put them on as well. 

I am entering my canvas in the Scrapbookers Paradise Challenge #64 Friendship

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow Chris! You've been busy!! Glad to see you've been getting into your scrap room lately!! Love the canvas!!

fairyrocks said...

I love that you did a Layout for this challenge.
Thank You for Playing in Paradise this week

Merlie said...

Beautiful scrap page, Christine! Thanks for playing in Paradise.

onecraftymama said...

Oh, I love all the charms & fun little embellishments! And the title letters- simply beautiful :) Thanks for playing in Paradise with us!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful layout, Thank you for Playing in Paradise.