Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A late sketchy challenge

Over at Canadian Scrapbooker they have a sketchy challenge every month. I printed the January one off in hopes to get the layout done in January! Well I think that I am a little late!! LOL!! Just a few months. But that doesn't mean I still can't use it!!
So here is the sketch
And here is my take on the sketch!
I took these pictures a few years ago at our old house. Sorry the picture isn't very good. I am still learning how to take pictures of my layouts. So I am open to any suggestions!! :)
I used Close to My Heart Paper,
The snow man is a quickutz, same with the alphabet. (Snow Days)
I love that ribbon!! I think that I am just about out of it :(
Thanks for looking! Till next time! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute layout Chris!! I love that snowman, he's adorable! As far as taking pictures... make sure that I take mine in the daylight as much as I can, and stand right over top of my layout and try to get it as straight over it as I can. Then I use Picasa (a free photo editor) to crop and straighten them even more! Hope that helps!

Eulanda said...

hee hee you're hilarious!! January and it's APRIL!! OH in your defense you probably finished it in March. That's so much better. LMAO! Still it turned out awesome!! Love your take on that sketch!! And as far as taking pictures go, if you can set it up on a table but have it facing a window that works well too. Sarah's right....daylight is the best source to use. Good luck!!