Friday, March 2, 2012

Get Well Cheri

I made this card for my dear friend that has broke her foot while delivering copics!! No copics where harmed!! I use to live right beside her before we moved out of town. If I was in the same town as her I would be there to help her out but I am not and it makes me sad :( poor Cheri. So all I can do is send her giant hugs with a card. I hope it helps cheer her up.
Get Better Soon Cheri!!
I used my copics to color,
Liquid glass for the label,
Flowers and stuff were from my stash
The Nesties were from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

Scrappinrpn said...

Very cute! She will love it Chris!

Eulanda said...

BROL! No Copics were hurt...you're such a card! That is so stinkin' cute!! WOW!! I like what you did with those leaf pins on each side. I'll have to try that. I love them but haven't use any since I bought them. Also luv that image and so perfect for her!