Monday, March 26, 2012

A Birthday Card

So it is really funny how every year I am not prepared for any of my friends birthdays. I don't really understand how this happens because it is not like the day changes every year!! LOL But this time I have a good reason at why I am late. We just got back from vacation last weekend. Her birthday was on wednesday! Ok so maybe it wasn't a good excuse at all :( I did tell her that he card was going to be late!
Here is my card for a dear friend of mine. She loves to garden so I wanted to make her some of my favorite flowers!!
Here is a close up of the flowers. With dabs of liquid glass on them
and another cause they are so pretty!! I used my Close To My Heart stamp for the vase. Added some glitter glue to jazz it up.
This is my card :)
I used bobunny paper for the main base of the card.
Stampin up paper for the flowers.
Some bling I had in my stash.
The card is going in the mail today! You should have it in a few days! I hope! :)

2 comments:

Eulanda said...

Awwww man!! That is so smart!! A vase and some 3D flowers. NICE!! Did you add Glossy Accents to each petal on the flowers? YOU DID! Oh and then nice touch with the pearls butterflies. They look like the are flying out from the flowers. She'll just love this! I'm gonna miss making cards while I'm gone but not blogging. LOL!!

Sarah said...

This is awesome Chris!! Those flowers are beautiful and I love it with that stamp! I think I just got rid of that set today!! Damn!!! lol That's such a great idea!! lovin it lady!