Monday, February 6, 2012

Graphicat Sketches #1

Graphicat Sketches is BACK!! I bet you missed us! :) Cause we missed you. To celebrate being back in action we are having a blog hop! We are saying hello to some new talented cats and good bye to some talented cats as well. So hop along all the blogs and see if you can win some candy!! So you should be coming from a very talented ladies blog Sarah's
Here is the sketch!
Here is the sentiment!! :) Made for us by the talented Cheri!! Over at Graphicat Designs
Here is my card! :)
Here is my favorite new dies!! I made those flowers! They rock!!
Now your next stop is a new cat so make sure you welcome her!! Jess
Thanks for hopping with us and check back in a few weeks for another new sketch!!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

Loving this new sentiment. Your card is wonderful! I adore that image, too!
:O)
Jessica

Carol said...

Awesome card, great image and love this sentiment.

Nancy said...

Love the card, you papers and the awesome flowers! I love making my own too :) great colouring on that cute image!

Hill Top Creations said...

Nice card Chris.. take Care

Graphicat said...

What die is that? they are awesome flowers! LOVE them!!!
I love those papers you used, and the image is perfect for the senti too!
Miss you girl
Cheri

Chelle said...

Love your images and your flowers. Great job.

Sarah said...

Lovin those flowers Chris!! Great pair up with the image and sentiment too! Love it girl!

Scrappinrpn said...

Awesome flowers, what die is that? They friggin rock! Nice card and you definitely picked the right image for that senti, LOL!

Kim said...

This is soooooo cute, love it! Kim

Tanya S said...

Yes let me repeat that....what die is that !!LMAO..I want too!!Great card hun!!

Eulanda said...

AAaaaaahhhh ha ha this is stinkin cool!! You did such a fabulous job OMG and that sentiment with that image...PERFECT! AND I also just love those flowers. Sweet! Hugs!

ms.espresso said...

No wonder you love those flowers... they look great! Fab card, girl!

Annette_Marlow said...

Eeeek! I love it, image and sentiment! How fitting!!!

Tracy said...

Lovely card.
I really like your colouring and your take on the sketch :)
Thanks for following me, I have been following you for awhile :)