Monday, January 9, 2012

Tall & Skinny Challenge - Scrapbookers Paradise - PPC48

So Friday I searched for a fun challenge and guess what!! Over at Scrapbookers Paradise the challenge is to make a Tall & Skinny card!! that is fun and easy right!! :)
So I wanted to make a card for my Bestie!! Actually I am Best and she is Friend! LOL Anyway we always have a lot of laughs when we are together. It is too bad she lives so far away now. So I made her this card to let her know I am thinking about her!!
I used my new nesties and my art impression stamps! I made the pattern paper and coloured with copics. I still have a lot to learn about copic markers but practice makes perfect right!!
Here is a close up of the sentiment!!
Thanks for looking! :) and don't forget to check out Scrapbookers Paradise for some great challenges!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

haha Love it Chris! That sentiment always makes me laugh too! I like the patterned paper that you made too!

fairyrocks said...

Terrific unique card!! Thanks for Playing in Paradise this week.

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card, your Bestie will love it.

Allison said...

This is fun! Inspired idea with all those sentiments for the background! Thanks for Playing in Paradise this week.

Angela Fehr said...

How fun and cheerful! Bet this makes her smile!

Merlie said...

Love everything!! very cute and funny....thanks for playing in paradise this week.