Monday, January 9, 2012

Stuck On U Sketches - Jan 6th Challenge 2012

Over at Suck On U Sketches I found this great sketch!! It was perfect for some Christmas pictures!!
So I am very excited!! We had a great Christmas holiday. My Husband was asked to dress up as Santa this year for the annual Christmas Dinner in town! I am shocked that he said yes!! So of course I had to take lots of pictures so I could scrapbook them!! :)
Here is my take on the sketch!
He rode around town in his sleigh, giving candy canes to the children! Then he was driven to the airport and put on a helicopter and arrived at the main event! :) It was great!!
I bought this border from Michaels last year on clearance! $2!!! Great deal hey.
I used some stickles on the lights to make them sparkle
These sayings are made from quickutz
I used some of my rub ons this one says "I've been an angel all year"!
Last but not least here is my man!! I used some rub on the picture to take up some of the blue sky!
Thanks for looking!! If you get a chance and need a great sketch head on over to Stuck On U Sketches!!

8 comments:

Bellaidea said...

You right!It`s perfect for Christmas Photos:), great take on the sketch!Thank you so much for joining us this week at S.O.U.S!Best ragards!

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

He got to be SANTA?!?! How awesome is that!
I look at my husband (who is way too young but still) and thinks if he ever went all grey that he'd totally look like a Santa to me! LOL!
Such a fun page and do love that border you used!
So, so glad you've joined us!

Hugs, Leah

Stine Ursin said...

That is awesome! Sounds so much fun LOL. Great tale on the sketch, it really is a great one. Glad u could join us at SOUS :)

Shona said...

oh wow this is just stunning! Love those lights! wonderful take on the sketch...thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

Sandi Cl~ said...

Well how fun to be married to Santa! Certainly have to scrapbook that, don't we? Love all the elements of your page .. so glad that you got to use the sketch! Hope to see you back soon@

LISA said...

Such a fun holiday LO!! Love the Christmas lights!! Adorable!! Wonderful take on the sketch!! Thank You for joining us at SOUS!!

Nanne said...

Oh I love this layout and its such a fun take on our sketch.. How lucky that your hubby played santa, I don't think mine would ever..LOL
thnx for playing along with us girls over at SOUS
Hugs
Nanné

Eulanda said...

Bwah ha ha ha ha! OMG that's so cool!! He looks really good and I'm actually surprised he said yes too. Your page turned out really awesome! Love those lights and the added glitter on the lights was freakin smart!! Very nice!