Monday, January 16, 2012

Sketches in Thyme #66

So I have moved half, ok maybe a quarter of my scrapbook stuff into my front room. That way I can create and play and still be with the family! OMG the difference! I made a layout this weekend, coloured some images and made a card!! WOW I say!! :) My family was happy too! I didn't feel like I was neglecting them. Which is an added bonus!! I also get great exercise running back and forth to my room to get stuff! :)
So anyway on with the challenge!! Over at Sketches in Thyme they have this great sketch!! It was perfect for some more Christmas pictures!!
So here is the sketch!!
and here is my take on the sketch!
I used my bobunny paper! one of my favourite collections! It is hard since I moved to be able to keep up on the new papers and such so I am using what I have in my stash! :) I used these beautiful pictures of my daughter and our horses! :) Don't they look so cute! What a great memory!! :) I used liquid glass on the Title to make it pop and not blend in!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Graphicat said...

This is Gorgeous! I love how the ribbon on the side brings in the red in the photos! Awesome job girl!
Hugs
Cheri

Sarah said...

Loooove it!! Those papers are gorgeous!! and hey, you're using your stash that's always good! Love the ribbon and the shiny title!!