Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Years!!!

First I want to say Happy New Years!!
From my little elves to you! :)
I just had to share this picture. Might have to be on my cards next year!
So this holiday season I managed to get into my scrapbook room a few times! Oh it was so nice. But why does time fly so fast while we are in our scrapbook rooms!!
My daughter and I made these books. They are our version of Smash books! Just personalized!!
I went to the dollar store in town and bought some note books with thick paper. Then I used Close to My Heart Stamps and just some paper I had in my stash.
I hope that you had a great holiday!! Thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

super cute "smash books"! Glad you got in some crafty time over the holidays! I hope your Christmas and New Years were fabulous!

Eulanda said...

What a perfect idea!! Now you need to buy an instant printer for them. I got one for xmas and it prints 3 x 4" pics. Perfect for my Smash book. I am so bad at taking pics and then getting my butt to the computer to print them out so I find this super convenient! Enjoy your books!!! OH and cute pic! hee hee