Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Layout!!

I am on a roll this month! 2 single page layouts, 1 double page layout and 2 cards!! I rock!! LOL So I have had this picture for a while. It has to be one of the best pictures that I have ever taken!! This is my daughter and her horse. I took this picture in 2010.
It is the cutest picture ever! What happened was we just got 2 baby horses and well my daughters horse was a bit upset with us. So we put her in another pen! Doesn't she look sad! LOL My daughter felt sorry for her so she went in to comfort her. :)
I used the sketch from Sketches in Thyme #65 it is the perfect sketch for this picture! I didn't want to put too much on this layout because the main focal point is the picture!
I am also going to enter my layout in ScrapFIT #60 The Simple Things
I used bobunny glitter paper from my stash, tim holtz ribbon.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

you DO rock girl!! You're on a roll!! This layout is beautiful! I love that picture and the film strip ribbon is awesome! Is that "Love" a quickutz alpha or stickers? it's cool either way!

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Such a gorgeous LO! This beautiful paper is so perfect! There's nothing like a girl and her horse. Love the journaling in your own hand!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

That is one of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen! Such a nice layout to go along with it! Thanks for working out with ScrapFIT!

Rene' Sharp said...

So nice that you scrapped that gorgeous photo Christine!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme. Smiles, Rene' :)

Sally Cranney said...

Fabulous photo for sure! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

MARILYN said...

Great page! Lovely photo! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFit!

Steffanie said...

these papers compliment your photo perfectly! Great choices! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!

Eulanda said...

Yup you rock! hee hee! I like that you did make the picture the focal point cuz sometimes the paper is too pretty to cover. GREAT take on that sketch! You are soooo on a roll so just keep rollin'. Hoping to see something from you after this weekend. No pressure. LOL!!