Friday, November 18, 2011

Guest Designer over at Scrapbooker's Paradise

Hey everyone! I was so excited when I was asked to be a guest designer over at Scrapbooker's Paradise. Thank you!
So the challenge this week is to make a round/circle card! It is my uncles birthday coming up so I decided to make a masculine card. :)
This is what I came up with!
I used bo bunny paper,
coloured with copics,
tim holtz ribbon. I had that ribbon forever and finally got a chance to use it!
My stamps are from Stampendous. Aren't they so cute!!
Buttons were stampin up.
So head on over to Scrapbooker's Paradise and enter in there challenge and check out the talented design team!!

3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

What a great idea for a man card. Well done Take Care

Notes by Nina said...

What a fun card, love the colour combo and papers you used.

Eulanda said...

BROL! OMG that image is hilarious!! Perfect sentiment tho!! Love the filmstrip and even the shape of the card!! NICE JOB!! Also congrats on the GD position!! Hugs!