Monday, November 7, 2011

An Easel Card - Playing in Paradise #40

I am so happy! I actually made an easel card this weekend! :) Those cards always scared me!! They looked hard. Turns out they are so much fun to make! :)
I made this card for my really good friend who has graduated college with honours and also has found a job in the field that she took! I am so happy for her! We always drink margaritas together. :) I just wish I was there to see her ceremony. :(
Congrats!! :)
I used my favourite stamps and flowers from Graphicat Stamps
Here is a side view of my easel card!!
I am entering my card over at Scrapbooker's Paradise the challenge is make an Easel card!!

9 comments:

Scrappinrpn said...

Nice easel card and love the tree! Oooo, ooo love the boarder too! A fabulous card all the way around!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Too fun! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

Tracy.H said...

Very cute! I need this sentiment!! :0)

Nancy said...

LOL! I love that sentiment!! Thanks for Playing in Paradise with us!

BuyRiftAccounts said...

Your cards look wonderful! You're such a creative person!

Buy Rift Accounts

Pepper Girl said...

What a pretty card Chris! Makes me want a margarita!!

kasia c. said...

LOL!! Love the saying and this fabulous card. :)
Thanks for playing in pardise with us this week!

Allison said...

So cute and fun! Thanks for playing at Scrapbooker's Paradise!

Merlie said...

I love your sentiment! Thanks for playing PPC with us.