Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Creative Accents November Challenge 2011

Creative accents Seriously Creative Challenges They are having a really cool sketch!!
Here is the sketch
Here is my take on the sketch
I used my sizzix die for the snowman. My daughter got me for christmas last year! Finally got some use out of it!! :) I glittered him up with some stickles and used some of my quickutz sayings that my daughter also got me last year!! Paper is bobunny from last year as well!! Talk about using my stash!!

5 comments:

ms.espresso said...

Way to use your stash, girl! I especially love the jingle bells in the corner- so cute (and probably fun to mail LOL). Thanks for playing in our challenge this month!

Eulanda said...

I agree with Tara! Good job on dipping into your stash!! LOVE the bells and the Baker's Twine is one of my favorites. Great card!! Hugs!

Sarah said...

it always make ya feel good using your stash! Then you can go buy more! lol Love the card! Those little bells are super cute!! Thanks for playing along Chris!!

Tanya S said...

Wow do I know that "stash drawer from back when..." LOL Great card hun!!That snowman is adorable! Thanks for playing along!!

Roxy said...

This is such a cute card, and I love how you were able to use up some of your older products and tools! Thanks for hanging with us at Creative Accents Challenges, hugs, Roxy.