Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sketches In Thyme Design Team Call

Sketches In Thyme DT Call!!
Over at Sketches in Thyme they are having a DT call! I am so excited about this because there sketches are so inspiring! I love making layouts and have not done so in a while! I hope that if I get chosen I will be able to get back to my first love Scrapbooking!!
SO for the DT call you have to use this sketch!
This is my take on the sketch!!
My daughter went to a Rock Camp for a week. She had such a great time!! So I figured that would be a great layout for this sketch!! On the sketch it has journalling so I made a tag tucked it underneath and journalled on that. I had too much to say!! I also used some of my favourite sentiments from Graphicat Stamps!! If you haven't check them out you should!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wooohoo! Chris this layout ROCKS!! I'll try to put in a good word for you over at Sketches in Thyme!! Thanks for trying out!

Eulanda said...

Great color combo and great take on the sketch. Good luck!! Hugs!

JustYolie said...

Fabulous layout...love the color combo!