Monday, October 31, 2011

My Scrapbook Room! Organized and Clean!!

For those of you who don't know. I moved away from all my friends and family in April 2011. I have done a bit of card making and a few layouts in my new scrapbook room, But it was a giant Mess!!! I finally had time to clean it up and organize my scrapbook room!!
Here is the view walking up the stairs to my scrapbook room!!
This is on the wall on the top of the stairs! We found these shelves under the stairs of our new house!! SCORE!! on these shelves I have a few canvases that I made and that Cheri had made me as well and a few other things!
This is my room!
This is the shelve above my work space. In the candle holders I have ribbon, buttons and flowers! Stole the idea from Cheri!!
A better view of my work spot!!
This is where I keep all my paper. Ribbons are in a ribbon box on top. Buttons are in jars on top as well. Divided into colours. In the drawers I have all sorts of embellishments, glitter and more!!
Here we have stamps, ribbon, chipboard, quickutz, nesties and more!
Thanks for taking the tour with me!! LOL I wonder how clean this is going to stay!! :)
Happy crafting!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks great Chris! Now hopefully you'll have more time for scrappin ;)

Hill Top Creations said...

Love it great ideas there.. Looking forward to see what you get done now.. Take Care

Freya said...

How long did it stay clean for?? ;)