Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Cheri!!

Happy Birthday Cheri!! I hope that you have received your card.
Anyway: LA LALA LAAAAAAA
READY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CHERI HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
I am sorry that I can't be there to celebrate with you today but you are in my thoughts! Today and everyday!!
I hope that you enjoy your card and I hope that someone takes you out for sushi today!!
ANYONE????
Miss you lots my dear friend! Hope you have a wonderful year! :)

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

Oh Chris it's SO pretty! Thank you so much! I havnt gotten the mail yet today so I dont know if it's made it yet.
Thanks again my friend!
Cheers
Cheri

ms.espresso said...

oooh, pretty card Chris! I still love that stamp, you've done such nice stuff with it!

Hill Top Creations said...

lovely card..Take Care

Scrappinrpn said...

OMG! You made a chocolate card! LOL, very nice Chris! Love the card style too! Mmmmmmm all the way around.

Eulanda said...

Heeeeeyyy this is a fancy card!! Love the butterflies and the vintage feel of this card. Very pretty!! And of course one of those ones that looks better IRL!! GORGEOUS!