Monday, October 3, 2011

Graphicat Sketch Challenge October 2011

New sketch Challenge over at Graphicat Sketch Ot os a fright full of layers sketch!!
Also there are new stamps over at Graphicat Stamps!!
So here is the Frightful Sketch!!! I dare you to try!! HAHAHAH!
Here is my take on the sketch! With my new favourite sentiment!! Ok some of you may find it offensive but I find it hilarious!! I love it!! I didn't get a very good picture so I will tell you what the sentiment says "Get this fucking house off me and find the Bitch that stole my shoes" OMG isn't that so funny!!!
Don't forget to join us over at Graphicat Sketches for a Fright Full of Layers sketch!!

2 comments:

ms.espresso said...

I love the punches of LIME and that spider web is fabulous... Silhouette shape? I need to play with mine more often! Great card!

Graphicat said...

What did you make the squigly square with?That's cool! I love your card! Look at you and your pattern paper!!! heheee!!! LOL
Hugs
Cheri
PS hope you're feeling better.