Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blog Hop Winners for The Graphicat Grand Opening!

For all of you who participated in the Graphicat Stamps Blog Hop Please read below to see if you are a winner!! The winner from my Blog is FREYA!! E-mail Cheri cheri@graphicatstamps.com for your choice of the 3 digis!!

Congrats to everyone!! :) and Thanks for Hopping with us! :)

First up, there was of course the BIG GRAND OPENING Blog hop! Where I had promised winners from EACH blog as well a Grand Prize winner!!! I've used Random.org for all of the winners and well... here we go. First up, the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the whole hop was drawn from Carla's Blog and was Commenter number 17!!!!!

CONGRATS TINA B!!!!!

You've won a $25 Gift Certificate to the store!

Now I also said I'd award 3 digi's of your choice to one commenter from EACH of my Crafty Catz Blogs.

And here are those lucky winners:

From Cheri's Blog ~ #1 Janet

Sarah's Blog ~ #3 Tina

Nicole's Blog ~ #26 Roxy

Tara's Blog ~ #14 Chelle

Yvonne's Blog ~ #27 DonnaMundinger

Eulanda's Blog ~ #33 Jodi

Gloria's Blog ~ #29 Michelle B.

Tanya's blog ~ #22 Roxy

Chris's Blog ~ #31 Freya

Shelley's Blog ~ #21 Dawn

Janet's Blog ~ #7 Maria

Carla's Blog ~ #1 Cathie W

SO! Then, we had another Blog hop on World Card Day! And I had offered up a Tickled Pink Wizard Eric stamp, and a Graphicat Designs original stamp Zombie's ARe Chasing Us to anyone signing up for our newsletter, and that winner is........

Sandy Limbo

Congrats to all the winners. If you can email me at cheri@graphicatstamps.com I will get your prize's to you!!!!

No comments: