Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Very Special Day Today!

So as I was saying!! Today is a VERY VERY SPECIAL DAY!! Why you ask? Because today is my daughters 13th birthday!! Happy Birthday!!
I made her this card for her birthday! I use a whipper snapper stamp that she just had to have! LOL It is a beautiful stamp. I colored with my copics and added some glitter! The paper is from my stash! It is funny because I made a horse card a while ago but in Blues & Browns and my daughter wanted me to make her one in pink & browns. But I couldn't find the paper! Guess what I found after I moved!! In my STASH!!! Yikes!! LOL So here is her birthday card!!!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! :)

4 comments:

Tanya S said...

Beautiful hun!! Perfect card for her! I'm sure your spoiling her rotten..Happy Birthday Sammi !

Hill Top Creations said...

Oh lovely card, Happy Birthday to Sammi.. Take Care

Scrappinrpn said...

Awwwww, very cute and fitting for a birthday girl!

Eulanda said...

PERFECT for her! And the paper you found is absolutely perfect for this card too. You must have known you were going to maker her something with it. Luv luv luv the glitter!!! Hope she had a good day. Knowing you, you spoiled her!! LOL!