Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Graphicat Sketches Challenge September 2011

Graphicat Sketches Challenge Blog Challenge for September is "Anything Goes" That is easy hey!! Also when you enter our challenge you will receive a 10% discount to the Graphicat Stamps new store opening September 20th!!
For my Anything Goes Challenge I used one of my favourite stamps from Whipper Snapper! I love that image! I colored with my copics the new florescent colors!! I used some twine and of course one of my favourite sentiments from Graphicat Designs!!
Come and join the fun everyone!!

3 comments:

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely Chris.. Love that stamp as well and of coarse it goes so well with Cheri's sentiment... Love the colors..

Pepper Girl said...

Bright and cheery! I love the colours you used.Such a pretty card.

Scrappinrpn said...

Your card is like a tea party! Up lifting, cheery and perfectly done! Great card.