Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Graphicat Desings Blog Hop

It is here!! Cheri has finally opened her online store and to celebrate we are having a blog hop!! So if you are hopping from Tanya's Blog you are in the right spot!! If you want to start at the beginning of the hop go here.
We have a bunch of very talented designers for you on this hop! I hope that you enjoy this hop!!
I am so very excited for the new store to open!!! Graphicat's online Store is the only Canadian retailer for Tickled Pink Stamps and Simply Betty Stamps! Flat Rate shipping
Only Canadian retailer of Glo Skulls, User friendly, easy to navigate website and my Favourite thing about Graphicat's Online Store is that she has Fun, Sarcastic and Snarky Sentiments!!!
Congratulations Cheri!!! I am so happy for you!
With out further ado here is my card! I used Cheri's tea stamps. Which I must say are my favourite!!
To buy this stamp set go over to Graphicat Store!
Your next stop is Shelley's Blog.
Don't forget to comment because we have some great prizes!
One lucky commenter will win 3 digis from Graphicat's Online Store
Grand Prize for all hop participants is a $25 Gift Certificate for Graphicat's Online Store this means you must comment on all our talented blogs!!
Also over at Graphicat's Online Store you will have free shipping till September 26th!!

32 comments:

Cathie w said...

AWESOME!!!!!TFS!!!!

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Hill Top Creations said...

Wonderful card Chris.. Take Care

Graphicat said...

LOVE this girl1 It's just so pretty!! Beautiful papers and colours!! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!! Miss you!
Hugs
Cheri

Dorothy E said...

Lovely card, Chris!

Miss O said...

Wonderful card

sara said...

That´s a really sweet card! Love it!

Sarah said...

Loove these colors and papers!! These images and senitment is fabulous!! LOOOVE it lady!!

Scrappinrpn said...

Love those papers and fab card Chris! I love the tattered paper edges, very nice.

Maria said...

very cute

Chelle said...

Great card.

Tanya S said...

So beautiful hun!Love that color combo.I cannot believe you cut out the steam...awesome girl!!

Tanya S said...

So beautiful hun!Love that color combo.I cannot believe you cut out the steam...awesome girl!!

Kimberly said...

So elegant...lovely card. tfs
www.justwordz.ca

ms.espresso said...

Very pretty card, Chris... makes me want a yellow tea pot ;) I love this colour combo and the pin accents are perfect, way to show off these great images!

silvia said...

Cute card!!

amie said...

wow what a cute card might have to have that sentiment too !!!

Tina said...

Great card Chris. I love how it looks like tea spoons are behind the sentiment.

Judy said...

Love your card -- just the right amount of bling -- very pretty! TFS..
jejaeb(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

Gail said...

beautiful colors and sketch..love it!! tfs..loves ya

StampinCatMom said...

Love this stamp set. And your card is so pretty!!

Dawn said...

I love tea and I love this tea pot, great card

Roxy said...

Oooh, I love this one, it's so different from everyone else's! Nice job!!!

Eulanda said...

This is soooo nice!! You did a great job with the coloring and I luuuuv how old that sentiment looks. And that it looks like it's on a teabag. Good snapshot too cuz the gems are glowing. I really like this card!!

Carol said...

Awesome card - TFS Congrats to Cheri on her new adventure!

DonnaMundinger said...

Love the colors on this! Beautiful card! xxD

Laura B said...

Such a pretty card!:)

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful card, love the papers!!

ScrapBliss ~ Yvonne M. said...

Love the colors you used! Awesome card!!

Jodi said...

Love the card! Thanks for sharing!

Freya said...

Love it Chris!!! :)

Cleota said...

Great card! Love the papers you've chosen.

Nancy said...

Your card is so pretty, I love that sentiment :)