Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Graphicat Sketch Challenge August 2011

August Sketch over at Graphicat Designs!! Cheri makes the best Cheri Maps I have ever seen!! and her digis are so funny as well!! So come on over and join us at Graphicat Designs!! It is so worth your time!
Here is my take on the sketch! Look I have used pattern paper and it turned out perfect! I love this card!! I love this paper it is Basic Grey "Sweet Threads" Isn't it beautiful!!
This image is called Tiptoe and you can also find it over at Graphicat Designs! I tell you Cheri is a very talented lady!
This is just a really cool picture! Don't you think!! A side view!!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

gorgeous card Chris!! Loove that paper too! Hope you're doing great up north!! Miss ya!

Sarah said...

gorgeous card Chris!! Loove that paper too! Hope you're doing great up north!! Miss ya!

ms.espresso said...

Very sweet card, Chris- I forgot you call them Cheri maps, see, you've been gone too long! This image looks great with those papers, such a feminine card :)

Scrappinrpn said...

Very nice Chris, she is gorgeous! You have created a beautiful card!

JustYolie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com