Friday, August 5, 2011

30 day Photo Challenge! August 2011

So for over at Oh So Lovely she is having a 30 day Photo Challenge!! It sounds like a lot of fun! So I figured why not join in this fun! So I started on day 3 and went out side and there was not a cloud in the sky!! So I figured ok might have to get that one on day 4!!
Here is my Day 4! My favourite color! It was so cool cause I was having tea and remember oh ya! I need to take a picture of my favourite color!! This is my tea ball in my cup! On the end of the tea ball is a blue spoon. :)
Day 5 is Someone I love! I have a lot of people and animals in my life that I love! I have a beautiful daughter, a loving husband and well my Dalmatian is very special to me as well!! She is my lap puppy! Really she thinks that she is a lap puppy. She is my shadow and one of my babies!!
My plan at the end of Aug is to have 30 pictures and I also want to either make a mini album with them or a few 12 x 12 Layouts!! :) Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

Selina said...

I'm glad someone else chose a pet as someone they love, was feeling like I'd be the only one! Love your "lap puppy", she is very sweet!

Sparrow's Nest said...

I was thinking about making a mini album too. I haven't done any scrap booking in forever, and it could be lots of fun!

Sarah said...

It sounds like a lot of fun and I thought about doing it too, but I honestly don't think I can remember to take a picture every day, let alone a specific one! One day maybe :) Good luck, and I look forward to seeing your layouts!

ms.espresso said...

yay- so glad to see someone else playing along too :) I'm thinking a mini book would be fun at the end of the month too! We'll share them next time you come back and visit us!