Monday, July 4, 2011

Graphicat Sketch Challenge

It is time for another Sketch over at Graphicat Designs
Here is the July sketch! I love Cheri's sketches! She is such a talented lady!! I use to call them Cheri Maps!!
So here is my take on the Cheri Map!!
I used her new tea digi's! Love them!! I think that they are my favourite stamps right now!! I used bobunny paper and some tim holtz grunge paper to make the tea bags! The flowers are made with a sizzix die.
So come on over to Graphicat Sketches and join us this month!!

5 comments:

Graphicat said...

This turned out awesome girl! LOVE those papers and the tea bags are SO COOL!!!!
Thanks darlin!
Hugs
Cheri
Miss ya lots!

Eulanda said...

HEY I freakin love those tea bags!! Very clever! And I still just love those flowers! Great take on the sketch my friend! Hugs!

Sarah said...

LOVE the sentiment and those tea bags are AMAZING!! I love that you call Cheri's fab sketches Cheri Maps! lol Nice take on the Cheri Map!

Scrappinrpn said...

I agree, I love the paper and the tea bags are soooo friggin caute! That sentiment is perfect! Like your take on the sketch, very nice.

ms.espresso said...

Love your cute little tea bags, Chris! It's so fun to see how completely different cards can be with the same image :)